Get Help Applying for Coverage!

There are people that can help us apply and understand our options.  In Wisconsin, these people are called Navigators and Certified Application Counselors (CAC). Their assistance is available online, over the phone or in-person.  This article discusses the need for Navigators and CACs in Wisconsin. CONTACT INFO for CACs can be found here (listed by county). CONTACT INFO for Navigators can be found here (listed by Navigator organization)