Annual Conference 2018
April 20th-21st, 2018
The osthoff resort
101 Osthoff Ave
Elkhart Lake, WI 53020
Thank you for attending this year's Annual Conference 2018!
We left the conference feeling inspired and empowered by the 400+ attendees.
We hope you did, too! Please provide us feedback in the evaluation survey below.
Mark your calendars! The Annual Conference 2019 will be held Friday, April 26th - Saturday, April 27th, 2019 at the Madison Marriott West in Middleton, WI. Registration will open in early November of 2018.
Please note: Not all presentations materials are included below due to the presenter's requests. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Emotional Dysregulation and You
- Law Enforcement and the Mental Health Awareness Flag
- Mental Health Conditions, Diabetes, & Heart Conditions: What You Can Do About It
- Navigating Support Calls
- Now is the Time for Youth Empowered Practices
- Police Department & Adult Protective Services Collaboration
- Reiki: Spiritual Healing for the Mind, Body, and Spirit
- Trauma-Informed Care: Putting Humanity Back Into Human Services
- About Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Ask the Expert: Borderline Personality Disorder
- Ask the Expert: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Ask the Expert: Eating Disorders
- Ask the Expert: Psychiatric Medications
- Ask the Expert: Schizophrenia
- Battle of the Badge: Mental Illness Within Law Enforcement
- Beyond Ending the Silence: Options for Reaching Elementary Level and High School Audiences
- Building Our Personal and Professional Compassion Resilience
Social Work CEUs
All workshops at the Annual Conference 2018 qualified for Social Work CEU credit through the UW- School of Social Work. The processing form for CEU credits must be submitting back to NAMI Wisconsin no late than May 10th, 2018.
THANK YOU TO OUR SUPPORTERS!
We would like to extend a huge thank you to the following organizations who generously sponsored the Annual Conference 2018. Without their continued support, this event would not be possible. Additionally, their generosity provided 30+ individuals scholarships to the Annual Conference, who would otherwise not be able to attend.
OTHER SUPPORTING ORGANIZATIONS
Thank you to the following organizations who participated as a conference exhibitor or provided advertisement space in our conference program.
- Alarus Healthcare
- Amery Hospital & Clinic- Behavioral Health Center
- Barbara Mezera Books
- Cornerstone Counseling Services, Inc.
- Disability Rights Wisconsin
- Fair Housing Center of Greater Madison
- George Williams College of Aurora University
- My Choice Family Care
- Part Time-MSW Program, University of Wisconsin-Madison, School of Social Work
- Rogers Memorial Hospital
- SALS Recovery Center
- Senior Medicare Patrol/ eQHealth Solutions
- Southern New Hampshire University
- The Gideons International
- Wisconsin Council on Problem Gambling
PHOTOS FROM ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2018
Thank you to Mark Ferrell from Eye Photograph: https://www.eye.photos/