Thank you for joining us at the 2013 conference in Madison!
Speaker presentations and handouts are now posted below!
Pieces, In My Own Voice
On Friday, April 26th there will be a 7:00 p.m. performance of Pieces, In My Own Voice. Pieces is a thought provoking theatrical production depicting the lives of people living with a mental health diagnosis. Experience the darkness of stigma and the light of recovery.
Brought to you by the Charles E. Kubly Foundation.
Conference materials to download
- Antonios Biography
- Coming Out Proud Manual
- Coming Out Proud Workbook
- Conference Registration Form 2013
- Dean Krahn Serious Addictive Disorders AND Mental Illnesses
- Dr. Clement Children and Adolescents with Mental Illness
- Dr. Corrigan Beating the Stigma
- Dr. Ladd Anxiety Disorders
- Dr. Reardon Depression
- Dr. Rice Medical Homes and the Affordable Care Act
- Dr. Rolli Bipolar Disorder
- Dr. Walaszek Ask the Expert Medications
- Dr. Ward African American Women and Depression
- Marie Paule Borderline Personality Disorder
- Matt Tuttle Mental Illness and Spirituality
- NAMI Wisconsin Family Programs
- Tentitive Conference schedule3.13